Labor and corporate leaders, national news outlet editor headlining Rebuilding American Manufacturing conference at Wayne State University June 5May 23, 2012
Perspectives offered from labor, business, academic and industry experts
Rebuilding American Manufacturing conference
Presented by Wayne State University's Labor@Wayne
8 a.m.-noon, Tuesday, June 5, 2012
Wayne State University McGregor Memorial Conference Center, 495 Ferry Mall, Detroit
Keynote address - 8:40-9:30 a.m.
• Brian O'Shaughnessy, co-chair, Coalition for a Prosperous America; chair, Revere Copper Products
Panel discussion - 9:45-10:45 a.m.
• David Foster, executive director, BlueGreen Alliance
• Susan Helper, AT&T Professor of Economics, Case Western Reserve University
• Richard McCormack, editor, Manufacturing and Technology News
Panel discussion - 11 a.m.-noon
• Michael Bolton, director, United Steelworkers District 2
• Bob King, president, United Auto Workers
• Chris Michalakis, president, Metropolitan Detroit AFL-CIO
• Karla Swift, president, Michigan AFL-CIO
For more information, call the Office of Special Events and Services at 313-577-0300.
Wayne State University is a premier urban research institution offering more than 400 academic programs through 13 schools and colleges to nearly 32,000 students.
- Contact: Tom Reynolds
- Voice: (313) 577-2150
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: (313) 577-4459
- Website: www.media.wayne.edu